Yay...as of February 1. I am officially a stay at home Mom.
Thanks to all of you, who wrote me about this subject. It really means a lot to me and I have hopefully gotten back to each of you.
Well, lots of things have been done and more to come:
- My daughter have been taken out of daycare. (Officially February 15.)
- My son's day in kindergarten will be 9-1:30. (And only paying for that!)
- Our house mortgage payments will stand still, for these years.
- I've quit the well fare system!!!
- We can get MARRIED and will do so sometime in February as well.
We were actually gonna get married secretly in September 2003. We had it all set up with paper work, our son was gonna stay with Grandparents and we were going to honeymoon in Paris!
Then I was hit with depression and came into the well fare system, which means my boyfriend would have to provide for us, if we got married. We couldn't afford that, so we didn't get married - but we did have a WONDERFUL weekend in Paris!
Yep....that's us....Self Portraying in Paris. Every time I see a SPT post, I think of us doing these photos ;o) So we already had the Honeymoon - time for a wedding!