Risa tagged me. My very first tag. Here goes....
4 recent jobs I've had:
- Au Pair - U.S.A.
- Homecareperson for *old people*
- Salesperson in a very small boutique - selling wonderful danish designed clothes for children
- Salesperson in a very small boutique - selling amazing danish (and other) designed *nick-nacks* and vintage furniture (Danish and Swedish)
4 movies I could watch over and over:
- The Royal Tenenbaums
- Meet the Parents
- Meet the Fockers
- The Nutty Professor
4 places I've lived:
- Køge, Denmark
- Lake Elsinore, CA, U.S.A.
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- Haslev, Denmark
4 TV shows I love:
- Will & Grace
- The King of Queens
- And I so so wish I could say Project Runway too, because it must be very good, since it's *every body's* favorite show!? But we don't have it here in Denmark :o( Weep!
- *Update: Project Runway DID air here, but I never saw it!
4 places I've vacationed:
- Along the cost north of Barcelona, Spain
- Along the cost in the area of Marseille/Toulon, France
- Paris, France
- Los Angeles, CA, U.S.A.
4 of my favorite dishes:
- Vegetarian Burrito
- Tomato salad with fresh basil and feta cheese
- Pasta and pesto with parmesan
- Chocolate cake
4 sites I visit daily:
- Littlest Flower *Update: Jackie doesn't blog any more!
- A Bird in the Hand
- *Update: It's more like Bloglines, Flickr, my email and etsy!
4 places I'd rather be right now:
- Anywhere with sunshine!
- At a sidewalk café in Paris or N.Y. city with my boyfriend(Husband) (only if sunny!)
- Traveling the west coast of U.S.A. with my boyfriend(Husband) and the kids
- Just hanging out with my boyfriend(Husband) and the kids somewhere new (and sunny)
Well that's it! I think everybody I know of, has been tagged?
*I'm having difficulties with my email - sorry if I don't get back to any of you!*